THIS LISTING IS FOR A DIGITAL FILE ONLY.
YOU WILL PRINT AT HOME - NO PHYSICAL ITEM WILL BE SHIPPED TO YOU.
Your printable file is a final sale.
DIY Printable File Details:
- You will receive 1 PDF files containing 4 wine label designs on an 8.5" x 11" page.
- Each tag is 4" wide by 5" tall
- You may print as many copies as you would like.
- This file is for personal use only and may not be transferred, shared or uploaded to anyone but the purchaser.
How do I get my file?
- Your file will become immediately available to download.
- You will get a link to download your files after completing payment.
- You will also receive an email with a download link.
- Your PDF file is set up to be printed on 8.5" x 11" full sheet white sticker paper, or on white paper or cardsrock which you can then glue/tape/tie on to your wine bottle!
The file will not print correctly if you use colored or dark paper.
- You will print your wine labels at home, purchasing your own white sticker paper, paper or cardstock, readily available at office supply stores, craft shops, copy centers or online.
- You may also e-mail/take your file on a flash drive to your local copy center and have them print for you.
- YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A PHYSICAL PRODUCT! You will receive a PDF file only.
- NOTE: Printed colors may appear different than what you see on screen. This is due to variations in your computer monitor's settings and your printer's settings and cannot be avoided.
How To Use:
- Print your labels either on full sheet (8.5" x 11") white sticker paper or white paper/cardstock.
- Cut around each label using scissors
- If using sticker paper, simply peel off backing and place on wine bottle
- You may use a hole punch to attach your label with the string, cord, or ribbon of your choice
- You may also use glue or tape to adhere your label